PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Just Chains Necklace Tutorial

Happy Thursday, friends! It's that time again. Go check out 30 Handmade Days blog for this month's jewelry project! I am loving this Just Chains Necklace so much that I've worn it twice in 4 days since I finished it. Seriously. It's my new summer staple. Annnnnnd it's so easy. 
Click on over to see more pictures and to get the tutorial! I'd love to hear what you think!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

That is gorgeous Allie! I love the different chains you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad