PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Tooth Fairy and her Tooth Costumes and Happy Halloween!

 
Happy Halloween!!I hope you and your family are having a great time Trick or Treating and celebrating my favorite holiday!

This was one of the most fun costumes we've done. 
I got the idea from Julie Ann Art, the blog. She has a tutorial on her blog on how to make the tooth. While it seems easy, it is incredibly awkward to sew. Her instructions are great, it was just awkward. I got through it and I really don't want to throw the huge thing away because I spent a long time on it. Anyone need a giant tooth costume??!
Maybe we'll just use it as a pillow. 


Oh and if you haven't visited Julie Ann Art, you should. Her blog is super fun and she has a funny Etsy greeting card shop.

 I loved this idea because I got to make a fun tutu. And the wand was ridiculously fun to make, too. I'm not a "princess"-type, but making and wearing that tutu were really fun. My friends got a kick out of me wearing a tiara. I don't think it has ever happened before and probably won't again.  
 I also made the collar necklace. I never intended on using it afterward, but now I kinda love it. Ha. I wasn't sure about that trend until I wore it. I'm going to try to do a tutorial on it soon. :) I'll probably do one on the wand, too. I want to make more to use as pointers in my classroom. 
 My friends had some pretty awesome costumes, too! A lady bug, a tooth fairy, a fox, a stylish Native American, and a pirate are obvious friends.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos said...

Hahaha that's awesome! The perfect couple's costume!

the cape on the corner said...

that is hilarious and super cute!

Cocalores said...

Just saw your guest post at 30 handmade days and decided to check out your blog! Loved the necklace, have been thinking about making one just like that for a long time. I'm a new follower, and I'm off to check out some more posts!

Anja @ cocalores.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Do you still have that tooth costume? I am a dental student and going as the tooth fairy this year. I will buy your tooth costume for my boyfriend!

Unknown said...

wow!what an innovative idea!!!
halloween masks

Vibha said...

Happy Halloween Quotes 2018
Funny Mens Halloween Costumes DIY
Halloween Sayings For 2018
Costumes Ideas for Teenage Girl
Hilarious Couple Costumes
Pilgrim Costumes for Kids
Cute Halloween Quotes
Tumblr Halloween Costume Couples
Funny Drunk Halloween Costumes
Happy Halloween Animated images
Halloween Messages
Freaky Halloween Facts
Halloween Meme Party Ideas
Halloween Trick or Treat sayings
Cute Halloween Phrases
Homemade Halloween Masks Adults
2018 Halloween Costumes for Kids
Halloween Gif 2018
Homemade Native American Costume Ideas
Halloween Costumes Tumblr
Old Halloween sayings
Cute Halloween Sayings Quotes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad